Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hanging Out


Hanging with the boys!

Monster face for the monster puzzle!

I think Davis has two dimples. This one's kinda blurry - but too cute!
OK - for the life of me, I can not get a video to upload - so, if you want to see it go to youtube and search for miller and davis holt. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U506Fx5kL5w Maybe the link will work. That being said this week has been full of ups and downs. Miller is getting over the stomach bug - which lasted only 12 hours, but that was long enough. Davis has been having his own stomach problems for the last week. After 1 trip to the doctor, 1 vomiting episode and many, many dirty diapers I think things are on the up and up.

3 comments:

Aunt Danna said...

Checked out your video. Miller is such a good helper. And wow! He does a great job of singing the ABC song especially for a not quite 3 year old.

Nonna and Billy Bob said...

Loved the video. I think he gets his brillance from your side of the family - no offense- but Mamaw could whistle at 18 months and Aunt Danna could read at 3. Now that I think about it - he gets his singing talent from me - you know I did sing on stage with the River Bank Stump Jumpers - Just ask Mr. Lynn!!

David and Mary Kathryn said...

look at that smile! too precious!