Thursday, May 28, 2009

Disney World

We had so mush fun at Disney world. These are a few of the 100's of photos that I took.


Miller and Leo from Little Einsteins


He loved the water park. They had a whole section just for him.


Playing putt-putt at blizzard beach.


Goliath from JoJo's circus


Riding the huge ant at Honey I shrunk the kids playground at Hollywood Studios.


Everybody loves the Dumbo ride!!


miller loved the 3D Mickey movie. Tim - not so much.


Going into animal Kingdom - Miller and Papa.


Chip and Dale


They kept holding on the him. I finally said "let's go Miller" and he said through smiling teeth - they won't let go. I guess he was gonna let them hold him forever


Playing the drums at animal kingdom


Breakfast with Pluto!!


& Donald!!


His birthday breakfast cupcake!


Breakfast with Mickey!!


and Goofy!!


My first ears!


Tired from traveling!


Haha my BB let me have this gigantic lollipop.


We're going to DISNEY WORLD!!!!!


2 comments:

Carey said...

Looks like soo much fun!!! What a great birthday! I loved Chip & Dale too :)

Jessica said...

Sarah! How much fun and what an awesome place to spend your b-day. Miller is very lucky to have such wonderful parents! I loved the pic of Miller and the huge lollipop. I can't wait to see you and your two boys in July. I still haven't been able to meet Davis and I am dying too! Love you