Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas Tree Picking




This is something Tim and I started with Miller. We took him to Curry's tree farm in Start when he was only 6 months old. Crazy I know. I believe he liked it then, and I know he loves it now. I included a pic from each year! I seemed to have misplaced last years pic. I can't remember if I was still pregnant or had a 1 week old when we picked it out. I don't think Davis made the trip! This year, he cried all the way to Start and back. He was fine out of the car. I hope he's not starting a bad habit. Miller always cried in the car, and Davis never has. Weird. Both of the boys loved playing the the corn box (like sand). Davis only tried to eat two kernals. We can't wait to go back next year! We love our live Christmas Trees! (I found the pics!! - inserted accordingly)

0 comments: